Centre for Public Debate (CPD) is looking for an Executive Secretary to strengthen the office team. Are you an ambitious young professional looking for a new position? Read on to find out if we have a match.
The ideal candidate we are looking for will be responsible for carrying out clerical responsibilities such as handling administrative tasks and attending telephone calls while also representing the executive office. She must be detail oriented, have the ability to multitask and be a personable and professional representative of the organization.
The position is part-time (24 hours / week).
- Execute administrative tasks; including attending to calls and emails.
- Be the primary contact point representing the executive office.
- Manage general correspondance.
- Manage agenda.
- Minimum HAVO or equivalent education.
- Minimum 1 year relevant work experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. (Experience with SharePoint and Effacts is a plus.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch, English and Turkish.
- Flexible, hands-on, solution oriented, self starter, efficient and quality aware.
We are a non-profit organization which aims to gather information and documentation that offer an insight into various social, cultural, political, economic and historical topics related to the Turkish diaspora in the Netherlands; and subsequently, provide its findings to the general public for the purpose of stimulating constructive public debates.
If interested please send us your resume and motivation letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.